COVID-19 Updated 6/16/2020
Welcome back inside!
Our lobby will reopen on Wednesday, June 17th. We will continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines.
Here is what you should know before visiting our office:
- The lobby hours will be 10:00AM – 2:00PM, Monday – Friday. Drive thru hours will remain unchanged: Monday – Thursday 9:00AM – 4:30PM and Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM.
- Transactions during lobby hours will be limited to basic teller transactions.
- Appointments will be required for loan requests and disbursements, new accounts, and other specialty services. Please call our office, at 814-944-2821, to schedule an appointment or with any questions.
- Masks will be recommended to enter the building. We ask that members who prefer not to or cannot safely wear a mask use our drive thru.
- You may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
- Germ barriers have been installed at each teller station. Please remain behind the barrier during your transaction.
- Teller stations and signature pads will be sanitized after each use. Additional high touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- The lobby will be limited to 3 members.
- Floor markings have been placed in the lobby and on the sidewalk to maintain social distance requirements. A door greeter will provide additional instructions.
The safety and health of our employees and members remains our top priority. If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit our lobby.
Please watch our website for any updates. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work through this challenging time.